Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Jet Benny Show

*sigh* It's The Jet Benny Show...

Prepare yourself indeed! But how?! This painting reminds me of something... No, don't tell me! :p

The packaging is nice, as is the logo. (which also reminds me of something...) Anyway, the premise is interesting, but overall, ugh. It drags on and on and on and on and on... I picked it up at a video store that was closing and I believe it had been rented twice in the past 25 years. :p

This is the only clip I could find of it at YouTube:


So there you go. Here are a couple of other Bennys...


Benny "The Jet" Urquidez versus Jackie Chan...

and Benny (on the right), one of the cats that lives outside...


UPDATE Mar. 16, 2020: I don't know what happened to Benny, but her brother Handsome on the left is still around. Saw him yesterday. He'll be 8 in a couple of months!


No comments:

Post a Comment